Friday 8 September 2017

New Release Winnie White Christmas From Polkadoodles

Wow this Collection is so much fun to play with you will absolutely love it  you can find the Winnie White Christmas HERE


I have made a box card using all embellishments from the Winnie White Christmas Collection I use my silhouette to print and cut all these pieces for my box card so it didn't take long at all to put together great for Christmas Cards







Thank you for stopping by


Challenges I have entered



3 comments:

  1. Simply adorable Michelle. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! my, this is GORGEOUS, love the shape and the images. Thank you for joining in the ATG at Morgans Artworld challenge. Faith DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW. so cute and I can see lots of work. Gorgeous and cute - who would have thought. :) So glad you joined us at Morgan's ArtWorld.

    ReplyDelete